Download the all-in-one ZIP package for Starling. Extract that ZIP somewhere in your home directory. The package contains the following:
- The Starling library source code,
- a precompiled swc library for you to use right away,
- and a demo project that showcases how to use Starling.
Download Starling 2.7
* Jedi hint: You can also fork/pull Starling from our repository on GitHub if your midi-chlorian level is high enough.
* Kirk hint: If you need to travel to the past (humpback whales, anyone?) you can also grab one of the previous releases.
* Ripley hint: Alternatively, take a seat in front of one of Nostromo's computer terminals and enter `apm install starling` (see APM).